Adventure Quest Worlds is a 2D cell shaded web based MMORPG created by artix entertainment. I recently completed oblivion and fallout 3 and guess what I have played this game longer then both of them. The best part about this game is that it is totally free and appropriate for everyone. Now I am not a fan of anime and at first was skeptical about the anime feel of the game however there is such a huge variety of weapons my character now doesn’t look like a Japanese cartoon character.
Anyways this game has an explosive amount of content, such as if you have characters in artix’s other games like adventure quest, dragon fable ect. You can get special bonuses in Adventure Quest Worlds.
Anyways you got over 10 areas to visit hundred of items, live events, live wars, and 3 story missions now available for free. If that much content isn’t enough for you can upgrade to a member and unlock several new areas, pets and member only items for 12 months and it costs less then pretty much any Xbox 360 game out there.
My only knock against this game is that the story is incomplete and its connection to adventure quest is only vague, and the world isn’t that huge yet, also the story is a mix of pretty much all of artix’s games.
However so far this game’s story is pretty easy to follow and I the makers of the game seem to add something every week that makes this game richer.
Overall I would give Adventure Quest Worlds 5/5 stares.
*****/*****Check this great game out at:
http://www.aqworlds.com/
also check out my character froggy t for proof i played this game.
also check out the war happening tonight!!
ReplyDeleteCHAOS WAR on now,
ReplyDelete3% complete